So, I love berries and I love chocolate. Put it in a cake and I am in dessert heaven.
These taste amazing as well. Here are the instructions and ingredients used to make these delicious slabs of heaven.
* 1 tbsp coconut oil
* 100g oats
* 2 eggs
* 2 scoops of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
* 2 tbsp cinnamon
* 2 tbsp cocoa powder
* 1 tsp baking powder
* Handful of raspberries
* Handful of blueberries (large handful if you have small hands like me)
* 100ml Almond Milk
* Pre heat oven at 170 degrees
* Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl until well mixed
* Pour mixture onto baking tray with baking paper
* Bake for 20 minutes and eat!