This bread is so yummy and easy to make (even I didn’t mess it up).
Follow these simple steps to make and bake, then enjoy with a cup of tea.
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 120g almond flour or coconut flour
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Large Handful of chopped walnuts
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100ml of almond milk
-Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
- Grease a 5x7-inch loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas and then mix coconut oil, honey, vanilla, almond milk and eggs until completely combined.
- Add in the coconut/almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, walnuts and cinnamon then mix until all the ingredients is one thick mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and smooth the top over.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then REMOVE THE FOIL and bake for further 10-15 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and a knife comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes (if you have the patience) invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy with tea, even with some but butter.